Welcome to the Eeveelution Project, a Project started by Sulphuric Wolf to make detailed Eeveelutions for each type that has not already got Eeveelutions. We currently just have me working on the project, if you a good drawer, competative battler, or general fakemon maker, We'd love to have you on board! Just email me for more info.
If you're just a visitor, please sign the guestbook. Firstly: Before doing anything on this site, make sure you are not a noob.
Before doing anything on this site, make sure you are not a noob.
Rules for joining the Project:
1. You must be good at what you are apply for. Seriously, ask a respected spriter of a Pokemon Community such as Serebii (I'll do it - Corroded Arceus is my username) if your work is good. If you are told repeatedly it isn't, don't bother.
2. Please try to use good spelling and grammar. Chatspeak is fine in the chat boxes as long as it is legible.
3. If you have been mean to any of the staff members in the past, you will not be allowed to join.
4. You must email me (email@example.com) to apply, stating (in good grammar) who you are, what you can do, how you found out about this position, and attach examples of your artwork. You can PM me if you're on serebii, too.
5. Abuse any of the workers, and you are out immediatley.
We are currently in desperate need of quality scratch spriters!
Competative Battle Experts
Visit the Job Desription Page to see what each of these involves.
Eons have visited here!